D&D Emergency Elevator Service App
As part of D&D’s commitment to outstanding service and responsiveness, we have created a Mobile Phone App that enables you as our customer to request emergency service, 24/7/365, by simply clicking on a button for an instant phone connection. To place the App on your smart phone’s home screen, simply follow the directions below for your device.
That’s it! When you need service, tap on the app, click on the phone number button, and your problem is immediately on its way to solution!
iPhone (iOS 8 and up)
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone and browse to www.ddelevator.com/mobile
- Select the icon at the bottom, showing the arrow pointing up in a box
- Select "Add to Home Screen"
- Confirm the App Name in the title field
- Finish by selecting the "Add" button
* NOTE: This and many other apps did not install properly in iOS 7.0, 7.01 and 7.02, due to a known “bug” in these three versions of Apple’s software. Apple fixed this “bug” in their 7.03 and all subsequent iOS releases.
- Open a browser on your phone and browse to www.ddelevator.com/mobile
- Select the Menu button
- Tap on Bookmarks to bookmark the mobile web app location
- Long-hold on the mobile web app location and you will be provided with some options
- Select "Add shortcut to Home," which will add Android's orange shortcut icon (resembliing a ribbon). A tap on this icon will display the "instant dialer" screen on your phone.
- Browse to website www.ddelevator.com/mobile, or highlight the item for which you want to create the shortcut
- Press the Blackberry icon key > Add to Home Screen
- Click Add